Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War with Bliss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Ok, I am ready!

I will be online sunday.

But what time exactly?
Back to top Go down

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:44 pm

***** ***** ***** WAR RULES ***** ***** *****

1) NO chatting in Civil......none whatsoever. No need for them to know when we're on, or where we are

2) Only engage an enemy if you're 100% certain you'll win

3) ALL Communication will be in group +/or clan chat

4) BE on the lookout at ALL times

5) You cannot attack without RT....but you can be attacked when you have none. As long as the attacker has RT.....they can engage.

6) Enemy soldiers will be highlighted with yellow. You must be on same square to attack

7) IF you see one.....notify others Via clan chat
Back to top Go down

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 am

Hey all,

A war in Nodiatis can be an everlasting thing, so it might be good to know some things before grouping and attacking our foes.

1. One important thing is that you can't heal your group members cause when you select them you'll attack them too, so you are to heal yourself during a clan battle.
2. know that if you group and the foe kills two of us of three you will lose the rp from the slain members and get the rp of the foes you defeat, so when you attack a group of Bliss and he is grouped with a non bliss member allways attack the Bliss member, cause that will get us the rp
3. its possible to group up and jump on a lone member of Bliss....remember though they can escape the battle with escape gems so if you are sure you'll win try to prevent their escape...
4. nr 3 can be executed on us too so make sure you have at least one free spot in your gem pack so you can get a escape gem.

Think this are the most important stuff about warring in Nodiatis....If anyone has questions ask within nod or in forums.

If Vezemir (my main character) is online it may be better to sent him the PM....Gravedigger is an option too :-D

Hope this helps you a bit at the start of the war that's coming
Back to top Go down

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:39 pm

Thank you for the useful information Vezemir.
Back to top Go down

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:06 am

Some of us don't like to be at war with Bliss.....We have some options to end this quickly and be able to built up rp again and be out of war.
I don't like forfeiting a war but we are a good clan with nice members.

1. we can activate some extra runes, so our rp falls towards 0 and let us get killed by Bliss members till its at 0.
2. we can declare war to tree dtnor pride and rage and let them kill us so Bliss won't get our rp.
3. We can make a lvl 1 master of clan and demote all our members to below soldier so we can't get killed in clan battles....Downside to this is that you need to be soldier to be able to use runes.
4. we can go on with the war too, but it will last longer then anyone of us wants too.

please vote.

number one is my least favorite....I'd prefer nr 2 actually....cause think most members within Union don't like to war Bliss

So my vote goes to number 2

P.s. Keep all runes of rank 1 we will loose our runes when we reach rp 0 and loose the war

And we should set tax to 0% asap too if we decide to end war quickly!!
Back to top Go down
Firegirl

Firegirl

Clan Points : 1

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 am

My personal opinion is that we should not let bliss win in this war

i vote for beating them in a day or two if an arrangement is made for fair fights in one area or any other system that will allow fast ending of war

if that is not achieved i vote for letting some other clan (dtnoir) my suggestion to win vs us, we can even get some rune power back if we make a deal with them, or any compromise
Back to top Go down
FrothWolf
Founder
Founder
FrothWolf

Clan Points : 86

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: New developements in the war   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:58 pm

I've spent a lot of time talking with Esha over the last couple of days. As much as this war is affecting us, its been just as bad for them.

I'm going to call in a favour here. I'd like you all to have some patience, until Saterday. There are developments in Bliss that may change this whole situation. Please trust me in this. Fight fair, watch out for Kev and firngrim. head for town when they log in until they are spotted and keep your heads. Kev and Firngrin are the enemies here, not the rest of Bliss.
Back to top Go down
https://unionofnod.forumotion.net

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:09 am

Don't worry Froth will keep low with Gravedigger.....just wanted to give some options
Back to top Go down
FrothWolf
Founder
Founder
FrothWolf

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 am

An update on discussions with Bliss Co-leader Esha.

To begin with, yes Bliss has 2 leaders, Esha and Kevadonis.

The situation with Firngrim was as disturbing to the majority of Bliss as it was for us. Consequently, Esha has gone against Kev's wishes and kicked Firngrin from Bliss. Still, keep an eye out for him. Until another matter is settled, Kev could still reinstate him.

Kevadonis has lost the support and respect of his clan. I can't give you details yet, but by the end of the weekend, Kev will be rendered impotent, or will be gone from Bliss.

We are 2 young clans and this is the 1st war for both. Mistakes have been made on both sides. In order to even the playing field and make this war fun for both sides, Esha and I are talking about these subjects:

They have not expanded their clan, so they have a limit of 10 players. To even the playing field we will be asking our people who wants to be active in the war. The number will be kept to 10. Esha and I will try to match up the numbers so everyone will have at least one person their lvl or close.

A war zone will be agreed upon and designated. This way, if a person would rather lvl or complete quests, they can do so without fear of attack. On the other hand, if they wish to make rp for the clan, they can enter the war zone.

Battles will be agreed upon before hand, there will be no ganging up. Group fights, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 are allowed as long as they are agreed upon before hand.

A much tougher area we are working on are limits to the amount of runepower that can be lost in order to declare a victory. These could take a while. The odds are this is going to be a very long war, but it should be much more enjoyable to both sides when everyone knows the above rules.

It will take a while to bring everyone up to speed, so please, contact those who haven't already signed up for the forums to do so. I'll be announcing a date when the above war rules will become carved in stone and any breech of these will result in immediate expulsion from the clan. However, do not take advantage of this grace period to settle old scores. It could result in demotions, or expulsion.

Communication puts a face on the "enemy" Get to know the members of Bliss, talk to them, hunt with them, these are not ogres but others who love the game.

On a more personal note, I think we all owe Esha a vote of thanks. This could of spun completely out of control if she hadn't kept her head and done some very distasteful things in order to bring things under control in her clan. In the talks I've had with her I've developed a great respect and a liking for her. She has brought honour back to this war and none of us should forget that.

Thats it for now, I'll post more as the situation developes. Good hunting everyone.
Back to top Go down
FrothWolf
Founder
Founder
FrothWolf

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 pm

As you all know by now, we will be merging with Bliss. We've gotten to know them, we've hunted with them and we've fought them. As they come over, alts will be replacing bliss members. Do what you can to defeat these alts because we would like to activate the higher level runes when we have been declared the victors. Bliss will not be dying, the alts will maintain Bliss and we will be using the clan as a farm for territory, dominance and rune power so that we can use higher level runes.
Back to top Go down

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:36 am

Can get a char of mine inthere too....still have one char thats only in one clan
Back to top Go down
FrothWolf
Founder
Founder
FrothWolf

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Ok, talk to Esha or Than and make arrangements. The alts will also be used as passive crafters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War with Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with Bliss   War with Bliss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War with Bliss
Page 1 of 1