Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bliss Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deaucalion
Officer
Officer
Deaucalion

Clan Points : 17

Bliss Members Empty
PostSubject: Bliss Members   Bliss Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 am

I am asking for all members of Union to please not attack Bliss members lv 21 and under. They are in bliss for asking questions and learning the basics of the game. When they hit 20 or 21 they will find a guild of their choosing. Thank you for your cooperation...Deaucalion, Master of Bliss
Back to top Go down

Bliss Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss Members   Bliss Members I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 am

Deau, perhaps we should end the war to prevent the attacks on new members. It would be the surest way to stop it.
Back to top Go down

Bliss Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss Members   Bliss Members I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:11 am

I think Esha has a valid point there. But that's just this soldier's opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
Deaucalion
Officer
Officer
Deaucalion

Clan Points : 17

Bliss Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss Members   Bliss Members I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 pm

As one of the triplets and am used to having a group come what may that sounds like a grand idea,but...Activating a war with bliss every month is very costly. All I ask is not to attack anyone in bliss that is 21 or under...It has only happend twice and I think pearl was the target both times. Now she is in union so is safe unless we have a real war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bliss Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss Members   Bliss Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bliss Members
Page 1 of 1