Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tutorial requests / general questions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baalrukh

Baalrukh

Clan Points : 28

Tutorial requests / general questions. Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial requests / general questions.   Tutorial requests / general questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Hey clannies!

I happen to check the forum pretty much every single day, so if you have any tutorial requests / specific questions, please don't hesitate and either post here or send me a PM (either on NOD or here).

I'll be gone for this coming week, but then I'm back and here to stay for a long while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: calculating DPS   Tutorial requests / general questions. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:05 pm

I hate math. You know this already. But I would really like a formula that I can use to calculate my own DPS. Any chance you know one?
Back to top Go down
Baalrukh

Baalrukh

Clan Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial requests / general questions.   Tutorial requests / general questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:57 pm

The unmodified dps formula is quite simple.

(min + max) / 2

That's the DPS of your weapon with no modifications.

Max damage can be multiplied by 1.5 to get the actual max when you have a lot of str, and with a crit it's again multiplied by 1.5 (once again, you'd have to add all modifications after, such as crushing spec or overcrit).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial requests / general questions.   Tutorial requests / general questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial requests / general questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Union :: Nodiatis Help & Tutorials-
Jump to: