Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absences Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Absences Thread   Absences Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Please use this thread to let the clan know if you will be absent/inactive from the game for more than 3 days.
Back to top Go down
FrothWolf
Founder
Founder
FrothWolf

Clan Points : 86

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 am

Torak is having computer problems. Online time may be erratic for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://unionofnod.forumotion.net

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:03 am

i will be off from 2nd july to 15th july for my wedding n honeymoon
catch u all later
Back to top Go down

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:13 am

Have a great time Thana Smile Here's wishing you and your Bride the absolute best Smile Have a great honeymoon.

P.s. If I catch u sneakin' on, I'll hunt you down and kick your @$$! The first 2 weeks of July are for the 2 of you and the 2 of you alone....worry not about us or Nod Smile
Back to top Go down

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Congrats, Thana!! I wish you and your soon to be wife all the joy in the world! I'm with Ari on the two week enforced absence. BUT if you're not back after that then I will be hunting you down to kick your @$$! lol I'll miss you hon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absences Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Union :: General Discussion-
Jump to: