Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food For Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deaucalion
Officer
Officer
Deaucalion

Clan Points : 17

Food For Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Food For Thoughts   Food For Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Ok here goes, We formed Union, as a clan that goes out of their way to help each other to level and be the best union we can be, no holds. Keeping a clan together means working together always. Union is not a guild that concerns itself with oneself. Everyone has to play SOME part to make this work. Baal you play a very important part as an adviser, thank you. Inactivates: kick,I will pay the 10k.I would not mind the raising of the taxes as I have two members in union, but for our members that are paying double taxes as being in two guilds it might be a bit much..If we had more active players the tax gold would cover some higher runes...I really wouldn't mind a lv 4 rune (well des and goss wouldn't)but they are still little and don't really need one that big. As far as mandatory donations I wouldn't mind that, The higher the lv the bigger donation. Froth you keep the reins as tight as you think they need to be I haven't noticed any pressure on me i don't want to be there. The solutions that have been offered up so far are very good food for thought. Mabe asking about their thoughts on team corporation and if this clan is the best one for them.
Back to top Go down

Food For Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food For Thoughts   Food For Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:17 am

oh i love union, and i aint going anywhere even if froth kicks me Razz
yes, we are a union of ppl who are there for one another,and by donating we reaffirm that togetherness and do something that is not for self, and helps everyone. but that same feeling has to come from each and every cell of this union, cause even one inactive cog makes this union break down
Back to top Go down

Food For Thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Union :: General Discussion-
Jump to: