Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi all! I've been working on updating the look and content of our forums here and would like to hear your ideas and suggestions for further customizing it to suit our needs. Please post your thoughts or Pm me with your suggestions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deaucalion
Officer
Officer
Deaucalion

Clan Points : 17

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 am

I kinda liked the green arrow that told me something was new. This one is all grey.
Back to top Go down

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am

Modified it. Or rather, working on modifying it.
Back to top Go down

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 pm

I think it looks darned good as is....but am always interested in seeing what new concepts you might have Smile
Back to top Go down

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks Ari, glad you like it! I only modified the graphic image that I was using for new messages on a forum so that it's more obvious - that's all Deau was asking for. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deaucalion
Officer
Officer
Deaucalion

Clan Points : 17

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:04 pm

thanks esha..looks great..yep now i can see in a glance something is new...love and miss you..bb
Back to top Go down

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 pm

You're welcome! I love you too Smile And you don't need to miss me for long - I will be on for a little while tonight because it pains me to think of all that RRT going to waste, and then again on Sunday to arena if it works out with the guys. So far that's been our day to rumble. Wink Hopefully I will catch you one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Union :: Updates :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: