Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Death of Kevadonis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrothWolf
Founder
Founder
FrothWolf

Clan Points : 86

The Death of Kevadonis Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Kevadonis   The Death of Kevadonis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 pm

I hadn't checked my FB account for quite a while. I did a few days ago, and read a message sent to me on Nov. 8/09 from Lara. In the body of that message were quotes from Kevadonis' meaasages to Lara. I was horrified. I hadn't realized just how sick Kev is. Here they are:

He is sick and it is only a matter of days before rl authorities in his area will be contacting him. So I need to walk away. I really hope you understand. I am going to give Gravedigger/Vezemir. Real name Roger here on FB my PW and he is going to keep my chars alive for me until this blows over. If you think you would have time if ever bored and want to play them to I will give you PW too Smile
I will also still be here on FB. He has not contacted me here yet and my profile is set to private. I cant give up all communication online and advice was to leave game and create new IM and to report anything further.
This is all very overwhelming and alot of drama I really dont need or want on any of my friends but hopefully will blow over once he is contacted in rl by authorities.

These are the ravings of a very demented man. As we all know, Kev and his alts are still very active in the game. I felt guilty, both for what I allowed to happen to Lara and for the damage he will do in the future to other innocent people. I can't allow this to go on. I began my campagn today.

His 2 major characters are Kevadonis and tragicallyhip, he has 2 others that I know of, Truechaos and Sweetchaos. Kevadonis belongs to 2 clans, Misty and his own clan Chasm. Tragicallyhip belongs to Chaos and Wrath.

I contacted the co-master of Misty, Helzing today. I explained our history with Kev and told him his alts. When I mentioned tragicallyhip he went berserk. It turns out TH had become the internim master of another clan and after an arguement with Helzings alt, kicked Helzing from the clan. The clan members rallied to Helzing's alts cause, reinstated him and kicked TH. Then Kevadonis joined Misty almost immediately. Kev talked Misty into having a friendly war with Chasm. All that ended after I talked to him. Kev was kicked from Misty and Chasm will be destroyed. I did make him promise to explain the change to Chasm members to give them a chance to bail.

2 clans down, two to go.

I will be contacting Chaos and Wrath as soon as possible. If you know anyone in those clans, please contact them and let them know what this sick pervert is doing. As you can see with his infiltration of Misty, he is not going to stop his scheming.

The only way to fight this, is to expose him for what he is. As bad as I feel about Lara, i'd feel a hell of a lot worse if he does this to anyone else. How about you?

Last edited by FrothWolf on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unionofnod.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kevadonis   The Death of Kevadonis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:00 pm

One other of his alt's names is Raisingchaos. I pulled it from one of the screenshots I had taken when he was harassing me.

edit: found another: Shadowchaos. Also, there was a questionable character named Banion who was supposedly a friend of his.
Back to top Go down
FrothWolf
Founder
Founder
FrothWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kevadonis   The Death of Kevadonis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:10 pm

More good news. Kev gave up his tragicallyhip account a month ago. He signed it over to Ladyofpain, the master of Wrath. She has changed the password so tragicallyhip is off the list. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrothWolf
Founder
Founder
FrothWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kevadonis   The Death of Kevadonis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 pm

I edited the quotes from the 1st post. Realized we may have younger players that shouldn't be reading what was sent to Lara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kevadonis   The Death of Kevadonis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of Kevadonis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Union :: Updates :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: